- We hope you enjoy your stay with us. We do have some rules that we need for our guests to follow in order to insure that all whom stay with us, have an enjoyable stay. If you find someone is not following the rules, please let us know and we will take care of the matter. Your help is greatly appreciated.
- The park reserves the right to refuse admission of vehicles not meeting park standards. All RV's must have a clean appearance, no body damage or rust. We do not allow sleeping in cars nor will we accept converted school buses, horse trailers or dead storage trailers, unless pre-approved by management.
- Check in and check out time is 12:00 noon and all rent is to be paid in advance. Check in time for our Cabin is 3:00 pm and check out is 11:00 am.
- California law prohibits smoking in all park buildings.
- Quiet hours are 10 pm to 7 am. Radios, TV sets, musical instruments and other noise producing devices shall be operated in such a manner and at such times so as not to disturb others.
- Guests are responsible for visitors. No visitors after 10 pm.
- No ground fires. Above ground fire pits allowed only for wood (cooking and heat) and need to have a screened cover on the fire.
- If you are planning to stay longer than 30 days, you will need approval from management. You will need to fill out credit information and fill out a monthly contract. The RV also needs current registration and proof of insurance. Please come into the business office.
- Sewer and sink water connections must be airtight and no leaks. As a courtesy to neighboring spaces, please replace the park sewer cap.
- Please secure your valuables at ALL TIMES. Mountain Village RV Park is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Speed limit: 10 MPH…..Please!
Four wheelers, motorcycles, mini-bikes and dirt bikes are permitted as transportation in and out of the park only.
- Park only in your site and not on the road or in another site. An extra charge will be made for parking on another site. Extra vehicle parking can be found on the RV map next to the playground.
- Clutter around or under RV’s is not allowed. Sites are to be kept clean of clutter at all times and left as clean as you found them. Outdoor storage items typically associated with RV travel usage (chairs, tables, portable bbq, bicycles, etc.) may be kept outside the unit. Other personal property should be kept within the unit.
- Please do not hook-up electrical cords to other sites other than your own. You must stay contained in your own site.
- No loud parties, stereos, boisterous conduct, domestic fighting, etc. Excessive noise will result in us asking you to leave our park or us having to call the local PD.
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Use of fireworks, firearms, slingshots, paint-guns and BB guns are strictly prohibited.
- Pets are permitted. Your pet mess is your mess, so please clean it up immediately. Cleanliness is the responsibility of the pet owner. All dogs must be on a leash at all times. Please look for the pet area. Please do not leave your dog unattended to or in trailer barking all day without you being home.
- We do not allow Pitbulls, Rottwiellers or Dobermans or other dogs with aggressive behavior.
- Please help keep the restrooms clean. We cannot clean them after each use. No hair or clothes dying in restroom or laundry room. No washing of dishes in the sinks. Only men allowed in men’s bathroom and woman in woman’s bathroom. Please do not give out the bathroom code to anyone
else other than those staying with you.
- No pets are allowed in restrooms, laundry facilities or the Shell Station (unless a service dog).
- Campground facilities and playground equipment to be used by registered guests only and at your own risk.
- Garbage is to be put in plastic bags, tied and placed in the garbage dumpsters.
- No heavy repairs on vehicles or oil changing can be done in park.
- Please be aware that we do have sprinklers that come on at night on each site (spring, summer, fall).
- Be sure not to leave anything out that may get wet.
- We have daily, weekly and monthly rates. If you need to leave early, we will refund you for the amount
based on the days you actually stayed with us. If you pay for one month and only stay a week, we will only charge you for the weekly rate and refund you the difference between the weekly rate and monthly rate. We do not prorate based on the monthly rate.
- We provide free Wi-Fi to our guests. A password it provided when you check-in. Wi-Fi is not
guaranteed in every site. Please be sure to check park map for spaces that provide the best Wi-Fi service. Internet services may only be used for lawful purposes. Transmission of material in violation of federal or state regulation is prohibited. You agree to indemnify Mountain Village RV Park from any and all claims resulting form your wrongful or unlawful conduct and/or improper use of the services.
- Upon tenant's noncompliance with any term or condition herein, or creation of a nuisance by Tenant, person residing with Tenant's agents, servants, or employees, the Tenant of such violation shall be notified in writing by Mountain Village RV Park. If tenant fails to cure the violation within the time prescribed, Mountain Village RV Park shall have the right to immediately terminate the signed registration agreement.
- Failure to pay RV space rent in a timely manner violates our park rules.
- Failure of Tenant to vacate the premises withing three days (72 hours) of receipt of written notice of termination of the signed registration agreement will result in the trailer being removed from the premises of Mountain Village RV Park and stored at the nearest secured storage area at the
- Mountain Village RV Park's discretion. Failure by Mountain Village RV Park to act immediately upon expiration of the notice is not a waiver of any rights. Furthermore, until said vehicle is removed from the premises, Tenant will be charged rent and any cost or damages caused by or incident to Tenant's failure to vacate the premises, including attorney's fees, cost of removal of trailer to the storage facility and the cost of storage.
- Violation of any of the above rules will cause campers to lose camping privileges and will be asked to leave the park immediately. Campers will be held responsible for any damages done by
themselves, their guests, pets, vehicle, etc.
- The owners/managers are not responsible for personal injury, or loss by fire, theft or other means, to personal property or vehicles. We are not responsible for accidents in the park’s confines. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- In case of an emergency and you need to contact us after hours, please contact us at 467-5421.
I HAVE READ AND AGREE TO COMPLY WITH ALL CAMPING RULES
(Signature on Registration form verifies that you have received and understand
our Park's rules and regulations)
Mountain Village Park is private property and we reserve the right to ask people to leave the premises for noncompliance of the park, local, state or government rules. We are dedicated to maintaining a clean, quiet and secure park for you.
Mountain Village Park